Saturday, March 21, 2015

5 Meet and Greet: Road Trip (A Benedict Cumberbatch Real Person Fanfic)

          I wasn't due at the car rental place until elven o'clock to pick up my reserved SUV so we slept in a little bit on Sunday. We didn't have wake up sex, but there was a lot of kissing. At last I go out of bed to dress. I skipped showering since I'd taken one late the day before. I got out my last clean pair of pants and they happened to be the camo cargo pants. I hadn't brought much since I'd only planned for four days, so I would have to wash laundry at my Mom's house. I slipped on comfortable turquoise cotton bikini panties and a white sports bra before putting on my cargo pants and a long sleeved, loose fitting, white thermal knit shirt. Ben watched me dress and flit about busily repacking everything "Where are you off to Darling?"

            "I have to be at the car rental place at eleven o'clock and it's at the airport."

            "Car rental? I thought you were flying home this afternoon."

            Oh crap! I had completely forgotten to tell him. "I'm so sorry that I forgot to tell you, but I'm driving to New Mexico to tell my Mom in person. I just couldn't bring myself to give her such news over the phone."

            "Oh well, in that case I guess I better get up, dressed and packed."

            I sat down on the edge of the bed to put on and lace up my black Dr. Marten's boots as he got up and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I was distracted watching him dress; he had an amazing body and I loved looking at it. While he packed and called his assistant to cancel his flight later in the day and let him know he wouldn't be needing him for a few weeks, I went across the hall to say good-bye to Kathy. She had texted me the day before to let me know she'd be staying in Tom's room. I knocked on the door and soon heard Tom's voice shout that he was on his way. He opened the door, surprised to see me. He was wearing nothing but black jeans. "Oh, hello Annie. I didn't realize you were leaving this morning."

            I asked if Kathy was awake as I entered the room and went to the living room area. He replied, "Yes she's awake; I'll go get her before she gets into the shower."

            He disappeared into the bedroom and soon came out behind her. Kathy was wearing nothing but a white hotel terrycloth bathrobe; Tom was putting on a white t-shirt. She came right over and gave me a tight hug. "You be careful on the drive and call me when you get to your Mom's house. I want to know that you made it safely."

            "I will," I replied.

            "Take care of yourself and let Ben take care of you too. For a man to fall so deeply in love with a woman in such a short time means you two were meant for each other. Don't push him away and try to fight this beast on your own. Give him a sword and let him fight beside you. He's willing to sacrifice for you, so let him. You're going to be fine, dear. Y'all are going to kick cancer's ass and make it wish it never messed with you."

            I laughed, even though I was beginning to cry as well. "Stay strong and fight hard!"

            She laughed too and hugged me again, kissing me on my cheek before she pulled away. Tom came over and asked if he could give me a hug too. I smiled and said, "I'd be a damned fool if I passed up a hug from Tom Hiddleston."

            He laughed and gave me a tight, full body contact hug. "You found a good man to take care of you," he whispered in my ear while he held me close.

            When he finally released me, he said, "Good luck with your surgery and treatments. I hope it all goes well and you come out cancer free."

            "Thanks a lot."

            Kathy hugged me again and told me to keep her updated and she'd be out to Florida to see me as soon as she could manage it. I then left and returned to Ben's room. He was sitting in the living room, all ready to go. I grabbed my large red suitcase on wheels and followed him out of the room. In the elevator he informed me that a car was waiting to take us to the airport car rental pickup. When we checked out and exited, I saw that it was a large town car and not a limo, but still had darkly tinted windows. Once we got to the airport, I lead the way to the pick-up counter and filled out the necessary paperwork, paid for the rental and then received the keys. I was told it would be waiting for us outside at the curb. I went outside and had no trouble finding the correct vehicle as it was the only SUV in the line. I would be driving a blue Santa Fe from Colorado to New Mexico; oddly appropriate. I opened the rear hatch, but Ben insisted on loading the heavy bags. I got in the driver's side and brought up the GPS map I had used and saved on my phone before that showed me the best route from Denver to the suburb of Albuquerque. It was nearly a seven hour drive without traffic. Ben soon joined me in the passenger seat and commented, "I sure hope you know where you're going."

            I laughed and said, "That's what GPS is for my dear. Now we get to find out if we can really live together; nothing quite like a road trip to discover if you can stand each other."

            I put my phone on a handy shelf in the dashboard area and started the engine. I pulled out and followed the signs to exit and to get to the highway I needed to leave the airport. It was barely past noon. While I was driving, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Ben kept staring at me oddly. I finally said, "Well, what is it?"

            I glanced over to see his smirk and raised eyebrow as he said, "I had no idea we were going to war Darling. Should I change?" He then removed his jacket.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "You're a real smart ass! They happen to be very comfy. I'm so sorry they aren't up to your code Preppy."

            "Ouch. That was a real burn."

            I laughed and said, "You might as well get used to it honey, you're going into redneck and cowboy country. Besides you gave your heart to one already."

            "Oh? Which one are you?"

            "I'm a redneck woman!"

            "Oh my! I have a feeling I should be worried."

            I laughed heartily. "No need to be darling'. It's not a bad thing. It just means my Daddy raised me not to take shit from anyone and to be able to take care of myself. I grew up on football, NASCAR, country music, guns, hard work, charity, pickup trucks and John Wayne movies. I'm also not terribly lady-like so that one may bother you, seeing as how you're British and used to refinement."

            "No, I don't think it will. You're different and I like it. Now you're going to have teach me about American football. What in the world is NASCAR?"

            I laughed even louder than before. I then reached into the bag of mine in the floor nearby and dug out my ball cap and put it on. It was black and white and said "The Intimidator" on the front. I then spent the next couple of hours, until we stopped at a rest area, explaining stock car racing and American football.

            "You know those topics incredibly well; I must admit that I'm impressed. I don't know many women that know much about cars or sports," he complimented me as we walked back to the rental after using the restrooms.

            "Thank you. Those aren't the only topics I can discuss; I've always tried to be a well-rounded person. I'm an avid reader of many genres, I write, draw, paint, I love a variety of music; though I confess I don't care for modern pop or hip-hop. I also appreciate the arts of others...both the visual and performance varieties. I keep up on current events and I always loved the Earth related sciences and I'm endlessly fascinated by the stars."

            We stopped at the vehicle where he turned me toward him to kiss me. Once he released me, he said, "I think we're going to get along just fine Darling."

            We then got back in and headed out to the highway. We stopped at a fast food place for lunch which we opted to eat while traveling. We talked a lot about our lives during the trip. The more he revealed about himself, the more I fell in love. He was an excellent storyteller and made me laugh. He was surprised to learn that I write and had a couple of digital books published even though I worked as a graphic artist and that was my real passion. He begged me to read them and I told him I didn't think he'd like them.

            "I can decide that for myself! Why do you say that? Are they romance novels?"

            "I guess if you have to label them, they're mythological fantasy. I guess you could also call them fan fiction since they're about Loki."

            "Is there any sex in these stories?"

            "Of course."

            "Oh you've definitely piqued my interest. I have to read it now!"

            I told him where in my bag to find my tablet computer, so he got it out and booted it up. I told him to just touch the button labeled "my completed novels as published" and a menu will come up with only two choices and the first one is the first novel in the series.

            He did as I instructed while saying, "Oh, so it's a series...nice."

            He then became engrossed in the first chapter while I asked if it'd bother him if I turned on some music. "No, not all Darling, go ahead."

            I listened to music and watched traffic carefully while he read. After a short time he commented, "Wait a minute, Rhiannon is just a child...I'm not sure I want to continue reading."

            I laughed and said, "She's not really a child...believe me, you want to keep reading. It gets way better."

            "Oh OK. So when do I get to the sex in this story?"

            "It's several more chapters in," I replied.

            He went back to reading and would occasionally make comments as he went along. After a long stretch of silence he finally asks, "What in the world is Rhiannon that she could do that to herself?"

            I laughed and replied, "Keep reading Darling....just keep reading."

            He went back to story while I went back to concentrating on traffic as it was picking up since we were nearing a city. A short time later he suddenly said, "Oh now it's getting steamy."

            I blushed because I knew what part he was reading. It sort of embarrassed me even though I'd had sex with him repeatedly. Once he finished it, he let out a low whistle and said, "Damn! That was incredibly hot! I don't think I've read anything quite that erotic; sex scenes in scripts aren't that sexy. You have an impressive imagination Darling."

            "Thank you," I replied; "That was just the tip of the iceberg. There's plenty more later on in the story."

            "I can't wait to find it," he replied.

            He read while I drove. I didn't mind the break in conversation as it gave me a chance to think about what I was going to tell my mother when we arrived. I had called her at the last rest area we had stopped at to let her know I was on my way and didn't expect to arrive until after sunset. She was surprised I was coming to visit, alone, and wanted to know if something was wrong. I told her we'd talk about it when I arrived. I let her know I was bringing my boyfriend with me so she wouldn't be surprised by that too. We finally stopped for dinner at a small diner and I insisted on eating there since it wasn't at all crowded and I really needed a break from driving.

            We stayed for well over an hour and had a good meal. He talked about my novel the whole time and was very impressed with my writing. He asked about my prior experience with the craft and about other things I'd written. I blushed when I admitted to writing a lot of fan fiction short stories.

            "Oh, don't tell me you write Sherlock and Watson sex stories."

            "No, I don't write slashfic. I've actually never done a Sherlock story; they're more Loki stories primarily. Well, I did write one fantasy story about a dream I had about you a long time ago. The dream was just a small portion of the story; I kind of built up this whole other sequence of events to go with it."

            He grinned. "Oh, it was a dream about me? Do we have sex?"

            I felt my cheeks flush crimson. "Well...yes," I admitted.

            "Oh I definitely want to read that one. I'd love to know what you fantasized about us doing. We might even have to try to recreate it. I hope I turned out to be as good in bed as you fantasized about."

            I blushed deeper...if that was even possible. "You're much better actually. Can we go now? I'd really like to get back on the road. It's getting dark."

            He paid the check and we left. I had to dig my charger out of my bag since he wanted to keep reading. Once that was all set, I got back onto the road. We'd been driving for almost an hour when he asked if we could stop at the next rest area since it was dark now. I didn't know what it being dark had to do with anything, but I agreed. Ten minutes later, I pulled into the rest area and he asked me to park away from the building and lights. I did as he asked, feeling a bit puzzled by his request. Once I parked and shut off the engine, he put my tablet on the center console and leaned over to cup my face in his palms and kiss me passionately. After several intense kisses he asked me to get in the back. I climbed over the seats and he followed. We resumed kissing as Ben began unfastening my cargo pants. I broke away to say, "Right here and now?"

            "Yes. I need you right now. I don't know that I've ever been more turned on than I am right now. Those sex scenes you write are intense. I've held back for as long as I can, but I have to take you right now. I can't stand it anymore."

            He quickly removed my boots and then my pants and panties; he left my shirt on because he didn't want me to get cold. He then stripped everything off below the waist and sat back in the seat. I moved to straddle him while I resumed kissing him. I felt his hardness rubbing around for the opening and soon felt him slide into me. He moaned around my kiss as I began to thrust my hips slowly. He pulled away and said, "Slow isn't going to work this time Darling. I want to fuck that tight little cunt hard and make you scream just like Loki did for Rhiannon."

            He then began thrusting his hips rapidly and I did my best to match his movements. He felt like he was as deep inside of me as humanly possible and I was soon moaning without restraint as that delicious tension quickly built up in my pelvis. "Come for me Baby," he growled in my ear, in that sexy deep voice of his.

            It sent a shiver down my spine that ended in an intense orgasm that made me scream his name. I felt him erupt inside of me moments later while a loud animalistic groan escaped his lips as he held me tightly down on top of his groin. He then collapsed back into the seatback while I laid against his chest. His breathing finely slowed enough for him to speak, "That was amazing Darling. It was exactly what I needed."

            I chuckled softly. "I'm going to need to rest for a little while before I can trust myself to continue driving."

            He kissed my forehead and said, "Take your time Darling. I can drive if you really need me to. I mean the GPS will keep me from getting lost and it won't be that awkward since we're on the interstate."

            "I would actually appreciate that, thank you."

            We both got dressed and grabbed our jackets to go out to use the restrooms. Once we finished and returned to the vehicle, he got behind the wheel to drive. It took him a few minutes to orient himself to everything. "This is a bit different from British cars," he said in his defense.

            He soon had it figured out and got us safely onto the interstate. He drove for a couple of hours while I dozed in the passenger seat. We finally neared where we needed to turn off the interstate when he stopped at a gas station. I woke up and he told me where we were and that the GPS said we'd be turning off the interstate soon. While he put gas in the Santa Fe, I went in to use the restroom and get a bottle of water. I took over for the drive to my Mom's house as I knew where I was going and where to turn off the highway. I didn't really need the GPS to accomplish that. About half an hour later, we pulled into the driveway of my Mom's house. She must have seen the headlights flash through the window because she was on the porch by the time we got out of the vehicle. I hugged her as soon as I got on the porch; I had to fight hard to keep from crying right then. I introduced her to Ben as we walked into the house. I followed her into the kitchen and we all sat down at the table. Mom asked if we wanted some coffee, but I said I'd prefer a cup of tea. She went to the cabinet and informed me she only had Earl Grey right now and I replied that it'd be fine. She filled the kettle and put it on the stove then brought three mugs, the box of tea, and a bottle of honey over to the table. While we waited for the water to heat she asked what was so important that I had to drive out to New Mexico to tell her.

            I fought hard not to burst into hysterical sobs as I managed to tell her. I couldn't hold back the tears as she hugged me and we cried together. Ben just sat there awkwardly, rubbing my thigh under the table. My tears gradually let up and he got up to get the kettle and fix us all a cup of tea. We sat there sipping our hot tea while I told Mom what my doctor planned to do about my cancer. Ben informed her that he'd be by my side the whole time.

            "How long have you two been together?" My mother asked.

            "We only met on Thursday, but your daughter is the most amazing person I've ever met and I have no intentions of leaving her. I know the cancer treatments will be difficult, but she needs someone to take care of her," Ben replied honestly.

            "I thank you for looking after my daughter," she said to Ben, then turned to me and said, "I won't be able to be there for your treatments, but let me know when they schedule your surgery and I'll fly out to be there for that. I have to be there for that, to support you and for my own piece of mind."

            "I'll tell you as soon as I know," I replied, before yawning.

            "Y'all must be exhausted. Go on to the guest room and get some sleep."

            I got up and hugged Mom before taking Ben's hand and leading him out of the kitchen and down the hall to guest room. He commented that we didn't bring in our bags. I yawned again and replied, "If it's just the same to you, I'm sleeping in just my panties and the tank top I have on under my thermal shirt. I'm too tired to care about anything else."

            "I've slept with you completely naked; no I don't mind."


            We both stripped down to underwear and climbed into opposite sides of the queen sized bed. I turned off the lamp next to the bed and snuggled down under the warm blue floral quilt. I felt Ben's arm slip over my side as he settled in next to me. The warmth from his body and the feeling of his steady, warm breaths against my neck soon lulled me into sleep.


Homecoming

No comments:

Post a Comment