Friday, August 22, 2014

Stolen: A Surprise for Loki (Loki & Evelyn)

I was awakened a few hours later by kisses on my face. He sure loved to awaken me that way. I didn't mind at all. Once he realized I was awake he said, "It seems we both really needed that nap. Are you hungry Darling? I definitely need something to eat."

I immediately rose and summoned Katerina to bring us food. It was then that I learned it was dinner time anyway. Apparently we had slept all afternoon. While we waited for our food to arrive, I was going to change his bandages, but he had other ideas. He pulled me down onto the bed and began kissing me. His lips roamed all over my face, down to my neck then on to my breasts. He untied the robe so he could open the front and explore my breasts with his tongue. After a few minutes spent fondling them, he withdrew to examine them closely. "Evelyn, your nipples are swollen. Are you all right?"

I had noticed them swell during the first couple of months of my pregnancy, but they hadn't returned to normal. "It must just be my hormones," I replied.

"I see," he replied as he stared intensely at me.

I began to blush from the intensity of his stare. After several minutes, he said, "Evelyn, there's something different about you. Your aura sometimes seems to be two and then it merges back into one. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Is there something going on with you that I need to know about?"

I took a deep breath and got up from the bed. I didn't bother to retie my robe. I could feel his eyes follow me as I paced at the foot of the bed. I decided the best thing to do was just to come right out and say it. "Yes, there is something you need to know and I really hope it doesn't upset you. Loki: I'm...I'm pregnant."

He sat up and gazed at me silently. I saw his jaws clench together a couple of times while his eyes began to shimmer with tears. Finally he managed to say, "You're pregnant? Evelyn I've been gone for four months. So what lucky man has been having his way with you?"

"Loki, I've been pregnant for the last four months. The physician informed me of it about five weeks after you left when I became very sick in the mornings. There's no one else but you Milord. You are the only man I've ever had and the only man I desire to have. When I said I love you, I meant it," I said softly as tears began to slide down my cheeks. I felt absolutely heartbroken that he thought I would cheat on him with another man.

He rose cautiously from the bed and approached me. He placed his hands gently on my abdomen and slowly stroked it. He then leaned over and caught my falling tears with his lips and kissed my face, from one side to the other until my tears ceased. "Evelyn, I'm sorry I doubted your loyalty to me."

He then carefully kneeled in front of me. He continued rubbing my abdomen gently then leaned forward and kissed it. One kiss lead to many more until he pulled me close and pressed his cheek against my body. I stood there and stroked his hair while he held me tight. Eventually he said, "How much longer until I feel the baby move within you?"

"Probably not for another month or two. I haven't even felt the first movements."

The servants soon arrived with dinner so I grabbed his robe at the end of the bed to shield his nudity from them. He grinned as he quickly put it on and I closed up mine. "It's sweet that you want to protect a modesty I don't really have," he commented.

"If my body is for your eyes only, than it only seems fair that yours is for mine," I replied.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. "I like the way you think."

We then sat down and ate our meal. We both had hearty appetites. It didn't escape his notice that I ate more than usual, "You certainly are eating a lot."

"It takes a lot of energy to make a baby in one's body," I replied.

"Yes that is true. Regardless of what species you are."

 I paused with my last bite of bread halfway to my mouth. "Do you mean to tell me that story about the horse is true?"

"Yes, my dear, it is."

"Well...at least you know what pregnancy and childbirth is like."

"In a manner I do. It's quite different when you're horse though. I suppose it's equally painful for Asgardian women. I'll be there for you when the time comes. I'm sure you'll do fine."

"I admit childbirth sort of frightens me."

"I'm sure everyone who has given birth has the same feeling...especially the first time. It's new and you don't know exactly what to expect. I'll be there for you and we'll get through it together. I promise you that. Now then, come here and give an injured man a kiss."

I grinned and got up to go to him and kiss him. He tried to pull me down onto his lap, but I objected. I didn't want my weight on his legs to possibly pop his stitches. He agreed and got up to guide me to the bed. He removed his robe and mine before we laid down and started making out. He kissed me everywhere he could easily reach, while I moaned softly, and rubbed my clit viciously with his fingers until he made me come hard. I moaned loudly when I toppled over the edge of ecstasy and he said, "There it is. There's that beautiful sound I've missed. I love your moans."

I then shifted positions so I could take his hardness into my mouth and give him the release he craved. I swirled my tongue all around the tip before I took it in as far as I could without gagging. He moaned loudly. I slid my mouth up and down while I sucked gently. It wasn't long before he reached his climax; he held my head down while he unloaded in my mouth. I couldn't help but swallow it all. He released my head then and I took my mouth off of him. I then moved up to snuggle against him.

"That was a much needed release. Thank you Darling," he said before kissing my forehead.

We snuggled for a while and then I got up to change his bandages and apply more balm before we went to sleep. Once I settled back in bed next to him, he pulled me close and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*********


I changed his bandages and applied more balm while I chanted over his wounds, twice a day over the next couple of days. By the third day, he was nearly healed. I went ahead and carefully removed his stitches from his leg wound. Once I finished, I applied more balm and bandaged it again just to be safe. Once I finished, he asked if we could make love yet. I told him I saw no medical reason why he shouldn't be able to as long as he felt up to it.

"Oh I very much feel up to it," he replied in a sexy growl as he grabbed me and began kissing me passionately.

It wasn't long until those lips had wandered onto my breasts where he gently sucked on my swollen nipples. I noticed his intensity ebbed a bit so he slowed down. Instead of kissing his way down to my groin to pleasure me orally like he usually did, I soon felt his hardness slide slowly inside of me. He paused in kissing my neck to say, "I've never done this before so if I start to hurt you, just say so and I'll stop."

He began thrusting gently. "I don't understand what you mean...?"

"I've never had sex with a pregnant woman," he replied as he increased his pace slightly.

His lovemaking continued on a gentle pace though he did keep increasing the speed. It took much longer than usual, but I was still brought to a wonderful orgasm that had me moaning his name. Soon after, his followed and he rolled off of me. He pulled me close and rained kisses on my face. "Was it all right Evelyn? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No of course you didn't. It was a lot more gentle and slow than I'm accustomed to, but it was very nice. You've really never had sex with a pregnant woman?"

"No I haven't. I was so nervous about hurting Sigyn that I wouldn't have sex with her until after she gave birth. Our boys were twins so that was the only pregnancy she had. She wasn't able to have anymore children after they were born. I have to confess that at the time I had gotten her pregnant, I didn't really care for her, so I had lovers on the side."

"Do you plan to do that again while I'm pregnant?"

He was shocked that I even asked, "Of course not! I love you Evelyn! You're my one and only until the day you die. I've never known anyone like you and I can't imagine my life without you in it."

I turned my head up to his and kissed his lips. He soon pulled back and said, "Evelyn, will you marry me?"

I gasped. Did I hear him correctly? Did he really just ask me to marry him? I was quite for a while as the thoughts and emotions whirled around in my head like a maelstrom. I finally blurted out, "But Loki, I'm just a servant..."

"Who is carrying my royal child. Evelyn, I don't care what you were before I met you; you're mine now. Please be my wife and my princess."

I looked up into his beautiful, glowing green eyes. All of his health and vigor had returned; so had his mesmerizing charm. I stared into the beautiful orbs and agreed to be his wife.

He rained more kisses upon my face and lips. "Thank you for agreeing. I promise you won't ever regret it. I love you and I will take care of you for the rest of your life. I'll look after your family too. None of you will ever want for anything ever again."

His joy was contagious and I could feel it edge out the doubt I had. I didn't doubt he loved me; I truly believed he did. My only worry was his family. How would they react to their princely son marrying a servant girl? I tried to mention my concerns about his family, but he quickly shushed me. "It'll be fine Darling. They'll welcome you because I love you. My Mother will make certain everything goes well and that you are accepted. She'll love you. Besides, when they hold their grandchild, my parents will be completely in love. I swear to you that everything will work out fine and we will live happily ever after...just like in a fairytale."

I swallowed down my doubts so I wouldn't burst his bubble of happiness. I let him take me into his arms and hold me close. I soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep despite my worries. He loves me and that's all that matters.



Chapter 10 Married

No comments:

Post a Comment