Friday, August 15, 2014

Stolen: Before He Leaves for War (Loki & Evelyn) {with a little help from my friend Kitt}


We spent the next week together. He had new clothing made for me; beautiful dresses I never imagined myself wearing. He took me to the marketplace in town where we spent hours strolling through, looking at many things. Loki bought more books and herbs to teach me to make healing balms and tisanes. We stopped at a one woman's booth to look at the jewelry she made. I found a beautiful necklace with a large green stone that was carved into a snake attached to a thin leather strip. I thought it was beautiful so I showed it to Loki. He asked if I wanted it; I blushed and said yes. He immediately bought it for me and slipped it down over my head, pulling my dark brown hair out from under it.

"Evelyn, if you want something, just ask me for it. As long as it's not absurd, I'll get it for you."

I was surprised by his generosity toward me. I ran my right forefinger over my new pendant while I absentmindedly thought that jewelry was a bit absurd. There were more important things to spend money on. Loki's voice interrupted my thoughts, "Why do you think jewelry is absurd? Something that enhances your beauty, making you even more eye-catching is not a waste."

"Jewelry was a luxury we couldn't afford when I was a child. My Mother owned no jewelry other than the bracelet Grandmother gave her. She and Father didn't even have wedding rings."

"It's a luxury I can afford and you shall have jewelry."

Before I even thought about it, I blurted out, "Why are you so generous to me?"

We had just stopped at another herbal seller that used them to make scented oils and soaps. He grinned and shrugged, "I'm generous because I can be. Besides, it's not like I am getting nothing out of this arrangement. I have you in my bed and at my side so I can take you whenever I feel like it."

To prove his point, he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me passionately. I was breathless when he finally pulled away from me. I felt embarrassed to be kissed that way in public. He just laughed as I was blushing furiously. He picked up a bottle of scented oil, uncorked it and breathed in its aroma deeply. He decided he wanted that one, so he purchased it. He then handed it to me and said, "This is for you. I want you to wear it for me sometimes."
We finally made our way back to the palace.

Once we were in his chambers, he put away his new books. He then got a book on herbal medicines off the shelf and spent the rest of the day teaching me how to make my own balms for healing. Tisanes were merely herb infused hot water that were best made fresh at the time of need. He showed me how to grind the dried herbs, enfold the blend in cheesecloth and soak it in nearly boiling water to make a tisane. He made a pot of an herb blend that was meant to soothe stomach discomfort of any kind. He also marked the tisane recipes in the book for sore throats and respiratory issues. When he finished his instructions, we had consumed the tasty tisane and had balms for bruises, bleeding wounds, and to relieve muscle pain and headaches. He then gave me the book and told me to study it carefully.

His servants then arrived bringing our dinner. As soon they laid everything out and left, Loki and I sat at the table to dine together. We had been doing that for the last week now. He had said eating in front of others made him uncomfortable, but he has apparently gotten over it with me. We took our time and enjoyed our meal; Loki shared many stories with me of his adventures in other realms. Once he finally got up from the table, he sat on the leather sofa and gestured for me to join him. I walked over, intending to sit next to him when he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me passionately, then said, "Evelyn, Darling, I have something to tell you and I've been putting it off for the last few days, but I can't anymore. I'm going to have to leave the morning after tomorrow, so you have the right to know what's going on."

I have the right to know? Loki felt I had the right to know something in his life? He had paused to take a deep a breath and prepare himself evidently. Finally he said, "I'm going to have to go off to war on Alfheim. The light elves that live there are a peaceful people, but are under attack by a band of fire giants from Muspelheim. The Vanir of Vanaheim have been aiding them, but they are more experts of the magic arts than weapons of warfare so they are in need of reinforcements who are more adept with physical battle. Father is insisting I go because of my magic skills and mastery of ranged weapons. We shouldn't be there long; a week at the most. Between Asgardians and the Vanir, we should be able to drive them back easily and quickly. There are not that many of them."

I was shocked and upset. I had grown quite fond of him and now he was going off to war. I feared losing him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. "I will be fine Darling, don't worry about me. I won't be gone long at all, then we'll be back together. I've been through wars before and I always make it through all right. I sometimes get hurt a little, but I'm surprisingly tough and a fast healer. Now that I have you to come home to, my own personal healer, I'll recover even faster if I get injured. While I am gone, you are to remain here in my chambers and are free to come and go in the palace and gardens as you wish. My servants have already been ordered to look after you."

I wanted so much to say something to voice my objections, but I didn't feel it was my place. I was fighting not to cry. He could sense how distraught I actually was, so he pulled me close to him and held me tight. As much as I tried not to cry, they escaped my eyes anyway. I had my face buried against his neck so he couldn't avoid feeling my hot tears. After a few moments, he said softly, "Are those tears you shed for me?"

"Yes, Milord. I'm sorry."

"No Darling, don't be sorry. Does this mean you have developed feelings for me?"

I was so embarrassed. I didn't want to admit it. A servant falling in love with one of the Princes? It was so absurd it was comical. He couldn't possibly have feelings for me as I was just a lowly servant and he could have any beautiful woman he wanted. He had made it pretty clear that my role in his life was for sex and that was all. I didn't answer him so he said once again: "Evelyn, have you fallen in love with me? Don't be afraid to tell me the truth."

I sat up and replied, "Yes, sire. I'm beginning to have feelings for you. I don't know if it's love, but I'm definitely fond of you. I'm not sure I understand what love is to be honest."

"That's fair enough. I suppose it's hard not to develop a fondness for the man who gives you mind-blowing sex."

I chuckled before replying, "You forget that I have known no other man but you Sire."

He stared at me silently for a while. I fleetingly saw something in his eyes I'd never quite seen before. Was it fear? I noticed him swallow twice, clench his teeth than relax before he finally said, "Do you wish to know other men Evelyn?"

That struck me as an odd question. I'd never thought of it before, but now that he asked, I knew my answer: "I desire no other man but you, Milord."

He leaned in and kissed me then. I thought I had felt a passionate kiss before, but they paled in comparison to the one he gave me this time. It went on for quite a while and when he finally released me, we were both breathing hard. He went right for kissing my neck as I arched it back to give him easier access. He finally reached the bodice of my dress where he paused to unlace it with such lightning speed that it surprised me. He stood me up and stripped me naked in seconds, than hurriedly ripped off his own clothes. I'm pretty sure I actually heard his pants rip when he yanked them off. He passionately kissed my lips again and picked me up at the same time. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to his bed and laid me gently on it. His kisses moved onto my neck and then down to my breasts where he licked and sucked my nipples for several minutes before moving back up to my neck. He brought his lips to mine once again and I felt him enter me slowly and begin thrusting gently. Our sex this time was gentle, yet passionate. When he came closer to his peak and his thrusting finally became rapid, he started chanting softly, "Evelyn! Evelyn come with me Baby!"

He was moaning my name and kept begging me to come. I was moaning his name too as that sweet tension built up in my pelvis and threatened to release at any moment. At long last I felt him erupt inside of me while he loudly moaned. I came at the same time he did. He laid on top of me, kissing me, for a while after he finished.

Once he finally rolled off of me, I snuggled up to him and put my head on his chest. "Oh Loki, that was intense and amazing. I never knew it could be that way."

He put his arm around me and was absentmindedly stroking my back. "I thought I'd give you a surprise. You know...keep you not wanting any other man but me; especially while I'm gone."

I laughed and kissed him gently. I then put my head back on his chest and began to doze. A thought occurred to my sleep clouded mind and I asked in a sleepy voice, "Loki, why do you want me to stay here while you are gone? You could easily send for me to be your healer when you return."

"Oh, Evelyn, will you ever stop questioning my motives? You are to remain here because you are mine now."

I didn't know what it mean to be his. I was too tired to question him further. I finally fell into a peaceful sleep.


Chapter 8 The Sweetest of Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment