Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stolen (Loki & Evelyn)

 I heard noises in the bathroom and made a mad dash for the long drapes at the windows. They were still open so it would be easy to hide behind the thick folds of fabric. What in the hell was he doing in here? He was supposed to be downstairs in the dining hall with everyone else for Thor's party. He had taken away my golden bracelet last week, accusing me of stealing it when it had been the only thing my mother had given me before she died. I'd had it for years, but I'd not dared to wear it. I was missing her terribly lately even though she'd been gone for almost ten years. I'd been a servant in the royal palace for the last three of those years. I was nineteen and had been rejected in marriage to both men my father had offered me to. They thought me too strange to make a good wife. The truth was I dabbled in magic, though even my father did not know. I had to do something to help out my family so I looked for a job and convinced the lady in charge of servants at the palace to hire me. My wages were meager, but at least I was helping my father and my room and board was provided so he would no longer have to provide for me. Since I had no use for my wages I sent it all to him.

        I dared to peak around the corner of the drapes as carefully as I could. He had his back to me and was wrapped in nothing but a towel. Prince Loki was not as buff as his brother but he has a beautiful body just the same. He was strong in his own right, with leaner muscles. I did like his jet black hair and deep green eyes. I admit I found him attractive. I watched him until he suddenly stopped what he was doing. I jerked my head back quickly before he turned around. I heard the sound of his foot steps coming closer to my hiding place. I could hear my own heart pounding in my ears so hard that I was having trouble breathing. The drapes were suddenly jerked back. I couldn't help the yelp that escaped my mouth. He took a step back and grinned. "You're Evelyn right?"

"Yes sire," I managed to stammer out as I stood up and took a step away from the window.

"Well Evelyn, what are you doing in my chambers? Aren't you supposed to be downstairs serving at my brother's feast?"

"I came to reclaim what is rightfully mine." I boldly declared.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"A gold bracelet with a small ruby in the middle of it. It was a gift from my Mother before she died and was the only thing of real value she ever owned in her life."

"A gift from your Mother? What makes you think I have it?"

"You took it from me last week and accused me of stealing it. Well I stole it from no one and I want it back."

"So you came into my chambers when you thought I wasn't here in order to steal it back? Wouldn't you look less guilty if you'd just confronted me, been honest about how you got it and asked for it back?"

Damn it! I hadn't thought of that. I was just so upset that I wanted it back and I wasn't thinking.

        "Please your Highness, I just want my bracelet back. It means the world to me. I promise to never wear it in the palace again."

He was quiet while he stared intensely at me. He ordered me away from the window and to stand in the center of the room. He circled me around like a vulture studying his prey. Finally he said, "What will you give me in return for the bracelet?"

        "I...I have nothing to give you, your highness. I work here because I'm poor and my father was unable to marry me to a good man."

"I don't want money or trinkets. How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

"Are you a virgin Evelyn?"

"What's that sire?"

He laughed heartily. "Have you ever had sex with a man?"

I could feel my face flushing crimson. "No I have not."

"Then that's what I'll take in exchange for your bracelet. I want your virginity."

The breath literally caught in my throat and I couldn't reply. I stood there with my mouth open while I made an odd little sound. He laughed again and moved close to me. "I rather like that little noise. I bet I can cause other noises to escape that pretty little mouth."

He then kissed me. His lips were passionate and demanding. I felt his tongue slide inside of my mouth and touch mine. At first I was so shocked I did not respond. He grabbed me and pulled me to him after jerking the towel off of his own hips. He held me so tight against his naked body that I could feel every muscle in his body and I could feel something else growing hard. He finally took his lips from mine but still held me close. "You've defintely never been kissed. Have you ever seen a naked man?"

"No," I managed to squeak out through the lump in my throat. I was scared and excited at the same time.

He stepped back so I could see his nude body. He then moved behind me and unfastened my dress, peeled it off my arms and let it fall to the floor. I wore nothing under it so I now stood before him completely naked. He ordered me to turn around. "You have a beautiful body," he practically whispered as he admired me.

He then ran his hands all over my body which were followed by lips and tongue in many places. "Large full breasts, small waist and full hips and thighs. You have a body made to be ravished. A man doesn't need to be gentle with you."

He grabbed me again and kissed me fiercely. I found myself kissing back now. He was awakening a passion within me I was unaware I possessed. When he finally broke away from the kiss, he whispered, "Good girl. You're waking up. Now are you going to come willing or not?"

He moved behind me again and began kissing my neck as his hands stroked my breasts and down to my abdomen. I felt his fingers slip between the folds of flesh that concealed the little pleasure nub I'd rubbed a few times myself. His strokes were nothing like my own though. I began to softly moan.

"Louder," he whispered in my ear as his fingers moved faster and he continued to kiss my neck.

I obeyed and began moaning louder. His fingers moved even faster and I moaned even louder. "Don't hold it in. Come for me darling. Scream if you want to. There's no one to hear your ecstasy but me."

His fingers moved even faster and I finally found that sweet release and I nearly screamed. He then picked me up and put me on the bed on my hands and knees, I felt that huge hard shaft of his slide into my tight wet hole. "I forgot how tight a virgin is," he moaned as he pushed even further in.
I moaned loudly but it was more in pain than in pleasure. He began thrusting into me then; slow and gentle at first, but building to faster and harder. It both hurt and felt good. I kept moaning loudly and nearly screaming, gripping his bedsheets as if my life depended on it. His pace picked up where he was pounding into me fiercly before he finally loudly moaned himself and pulled out of me. He then sat on the bed next to me and I collapsed onto my side. Once he was able to breath more normally he said, "You can have your bracelet back. It's in the box on the shelf over there." He gestured to the other side of the room.

I carefully stood and went to the only box on the shelf, opened it and found my bracelet within. I put it on my wrist and picked up my dress, slipping it back on. He came up behind me and fastened it back up. He kissed my lips gently and then said, "I expect a twice weekly performance of that my dear. You are a really good fuck."


Chapter 2 Command Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment