Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stolen: Awakened (Loki & Evelyn)

I climbed into his bed and fell asleep. At some point during the night I was awakened by the sensation of kisses on my neck, shoulder and back. I laid there and enjoyed the feeling, not daring to move. I was finally becoming aroused to point that I began to softly moan. "Are you awake now?" He whispered in my ear.

I loved it when he whispered in my ear. I found it so erotic.  I rolled over onto my back and his lips moved onto my breasts. I feel the wetness of his tongue as it circled my right nipple before he sucked it up between his lips and sucked it vigorously before releasing it to move onto my left one. He spent quite a while exploring my breasts thoroughly before his lips eventually wandered futher south, kissing and licking my entire abdomen the whole way. He finally stopped just above my slit and sat up. "Spread your legs wide baby, I want to taste your sweetness."

I had no idea what he intended to do, but I obeyed him anyway and spread my legs as far apart as I could. He moved between them and began kissing my inner thighs. He slowly moved his lips toward my slit and while keeping his eyes on me to see my reaction, stuck out his tongue and shoved it into my slit, licking me from bottom to top. It felt so amazing, I moaned loudly. "Did you like that?" He asked.

"Yes," I moaned out breathlessly.

"Do you want more?"

"YES!"

"Beg me for it."

"Please lick me more," I pleaded.

He teased me a little more with his tongue, then stopped. I made a whimpering sound so he returned to teasing my clit with his tongue, even drawing it up in his mouth and sucking on it gently. I was moaning louder. It felt amazing. He stopped but contiuned laying between my legs and watched me, waiting to see what I would do.

"Please, Loki, don't stop!" I begged.

"Oh you little naughty little vixen, you are catching on to my little game so quickly. You are going to be a fun playmate."

He returned to pleasuring me. He kept licking and sucking on my clit and the surrounding skin, bringing me closer to orgasm. I could feel it building in intensity, but before I released it, he suddenly stopped and commanded me, "NOT YET!"

I gasped and tried to get a handle on my ecstasy. His sudden barking command startled me. He then slid himself inside of me and began thrusting slowly. He kept his movements slow for a while and I began to whimper as I was so close to coming. He repeated his demand that I wait. I started moaning then. He thrusted faster. I moaned louder. He moved even faster. I was struggling so hard not to come that I began to sweat from my efforts. I wanted so bad to let it go. I finally started screaming. "PLEASE! I NEED TO LET IT GO!!"

"NOT YET!"

I screamed in frustration and he pulled my legs up high and held my ankles up by his ears. I arched my back as his thrusting became so fierce the sensation it caused in me was unbearable. I couldn't help it anymore. I couldn't hold it. I had an intense series of orgasms that erupted from my body like a fiery explosion. I actually saw a clear liquid squirt from my slit and soak his pelvis as he thrusted into me. He didn't stop though. He just kept going, getting harder, faster and more fierce until he finally had his own intense orgasm that left him moaning.

He pulled out of me and laid beside me, panting from his efforts. Once he finally recovered, he said, "I told you to wait for me little girl."

"I'm sorry. I tried very hard."

He then looked down at his pelvis, "You also made a terrible mess on me. I have to confess that I've never made a woman do that before. I guess there really is a first time for everything. Meanwhile, we're going to have to get this mess cleaned up."

I offered to do it, since I am a servant. "No need, I have a personal servant for that. He will change the sheets while I bathe. Care to join me? I'm sure you need to get cleaned up too."

I got up and went to his bathroom while he summoned his servant and ordered his bedsheets changed. It was done as if Loki bathing and having his bed changed in the middle of the night was nothing unusual. It made me wonder how often that had happened in the past. I just stood in the bathroom waiting for him, unsure if I should start the water or if he preferred to do it himself. He said nothing as he walked in and turned on the water. "I hope you don't mind a hot bath. I find relaxing."

I said it was fine as I stood there with my arms crossed over my breasts as if I were trying to shield my nudity. He noticed the way I stood and smirked, "No need to feign modesty after what we've done to each other."

I looked away and blushed. He got into the enormous tub while it was still filling and motioned for me to join him. I stepped in carefully and he held his arms out to me. I sat down between his legs but didn't touch him. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back onto him. "Relax Evelyn. Enjoy your time with me. Most women don't deserve a repeat performance but I found you worthy. You should be proud of yourself for that. I usually just use women to satisfy my own desires and don't care if they enjoy it or not. I took the time to make certain you've enjoyed it every single time."

I layed back against his chest. "Why me? What makes me so special?"

He stayed quiet for so long I thought he wasn't going to answer me. He finally lazily turned off the water faucet with his foot. At long last he said, "I don't know. There's just something about you that caught my attention and I wanted you. I'm accustomed to getting what I want."

We relaxed in the tub together for quite a while. I actually began to doze off. He woke me up by washing my body with his soap; he then quickly washed himself and we got out. He gave me a towel and we both dried off and went back to bed. The clean sheets were black. His favorite color. He got into bed nude and I followed him. He pulled me close and told me to go back to sleep since it was still a few hours until morning. He kissed me gently and I was soon lulled back to sleep by the steady sound of his heartbeat against my cheek.


Chapter 4 A Little Tied Up

No comments:

Post a Comment