Thursday, May 10, 2018

Loki's Maid, Part 2



     I awakened with the dawn's early light shining into my window. I was alone in my bed, still nude. I sat up groggily and looked around. There was nothing to indicate what had happened last night other than a sticky feeling between my thighs. Had it just been a vivid dream? I decided I desperately needed a bath so I hurried off to the bathroom to fill the tub as hot as I could stand it. My lower regions ached slightly. I didn't rush through my bath too quickly as Loki was rarely up this early in the morning.

     After I dried myself, I brushed out and braided my wet hair, pinning it up. I dressed in my usual uniform and decided to see if he was up now since I was expected to pack his clothing for the trip he was supposed to leave for this afternoon. I had no idea where he was going and knew better than to ask.

     Much to my surprise he was up already and dressed. He appeared to have just bathed as well. Before I could say a word, he greeted me, "Good morning Auria. See about getting my clothing packed right away. It has become necessary I leave before lunch."

     He didn't smile at me or look at me really. There was no acknowledgement whatsoever of what had occurred between us the night before. Perhaps it was just a vivid dream. I had been quite exhausted when I went to bed. I simply nodded my head and went about getting his clothes packed as he disappeared from the room presumably going to the dining hall to join his family for breakfast.

     Everything was ready by the time he returned. I had just finished cleaning the bathroom and was starting on dusting in his room when he swept into the room quickly and went to a cupboard along the wall. The ones I was forbidden from opening. I have to confess my curiosity got the better of me and I paused in what I was doing to crane my neck, attempting to see within. All I could see around his body was rows of little drawers and some rather small bottles with colorful liquids within them. He must have felt my stare because he stopped in rummaging around in the drawers; without turning around he said loudly, "That will be all for now Auria. If I require you again before leaving, I will send for you."

     I had worked here long enough to know that when a member of the royal family dismissed you in such a manner, you best leave quickly. I immediately headed towards the door, not even responding to him. It opened of its own accord before I reached it and began closing the second I crossed the threshold to exit. I didn't quite know what to do with myself so I retreated to my own room. I decided to take the chance to clean up my own living quarters while I waited to see if he would be leaving soon or summoning me.

     I had been cleaning for nearly an hour; I was currently in the bathroom, when I heard my bedroom door open and a voice call for me. I realized it was the prince himself and rushed from the bathroom to see what he wanted. He smiled slightly as I appeared. "I just wanted to let you know I will be leaving now and I should only be gone for a week. Please continue your daily chores in my absence. I want my chambers clean, including my bedding when I return."

     I curtsied quickly and replied, "Yes sire," while I stared at his boots.

     I was shocked when he crossed to me and raised my chin with his fingers sharply. "Never be downcast and subservient in my presence Auria."

     "Yes sire. I mean Loki."

     He smirked and said softly, "I think we will have a great deal of fun together my pretty one." He then kissed my forehead and continued, "I will not be gone long my dear. Dream of me."

     With that confusing exchange, he exited my room and was soon gone for a week.

     I continued my daily chores in his absence though I was done in just a couple of hours. By the third day, I didn't know what to do with myself as everything was tidy and spotless since there was no one around to mess it up, so I sneaked a book off his shelf to see what sorts of books he was interested in. Reading had always been a favorite pastime of mine. I opened the book to reveal a language I was unfamiliar with, so after flipping a few pages and realizing it continued on in that language, I replaced it. I took down a few more; only one written in the language we all share. It was a spell book. Magic had always interested me, but I decided it was best I not tinker with something I knew nothing about when no one was around to fix any error I might make. I moved to another shelf and discovered a book of fairytales. I hadn't read any such book since I was a child, so I decided to flip through it. I soon became engrossed as it contained unfamiliar stories. I sat on his chair by the fireplace and continued reading.

     I was startled out of my wits, dropping the book, when the door was suddenly thrust open and a loud booming voice called Loki's name. I hastily jumped to my feet, not bothering to pick up the book. It was against the rules for a servant to sit on the furniture in the family's personal chambers unless invited to sit for a meeting. Lounging about reading was certain to get me in trouble. I immediately recognized Thor.

     He stopped short and said, "Hello there! Where is my brother?"

     I curtsied quickly, hung my head to gaze at the floor as was expected of me and replied, "Prince Loki left on a journey three days ago sire."

     "Oh. Thank you. I have just returned myself last night and was unaware he had left. They must have needed a healer."

     "I don't know where he went, sire. I am just a maid."

     He laughed. "I am well aware of that. Auria, is it? I have witnessed my brother gazing at you many times. It is no surprise he finally made you his personal maid."

     I was grateful I had my head lowered as I could feel the burning in my cheeks that accompanied my blush. I soon saw his boots move closer and felt his fingers on my chin, tugging my face up gently. I looked up hesitantly. He smiled when my eyes met his. "I can see why my bother stares. Such beauty to waste away as a servant. You know red heads are rare in our land. It is a symbol of great magic in Vanaheim however. Everyone there is either a blond or redhead."

     I didn't quite know what to say or even if he expected a reply. I stammered out, "I don't know where I get my red hair. Both of my parents are brunettes."

     He shrugged. "Perhaps you are adopted like my brother. He is naturally a redhead you know. He disguises it magically because he knows it would give away his secret of how powerful he truly is."

     I didn't answer as I felt him tugging at the pins in my hair that held it up. I finally asked what he was doing. He laughed and replied, "Well that should be obvious."

     He had my braid down and was busy unplaiting it. I replied, "Yes I guess it is, but why?"

     He now had it untangled and was arranging it around my shoulders to frame my face. It was long enough to fall over my breasts, completely covering them. "Much better. You have beautiful curls, you should not hide them."

     "It's difficult to clean with it hanging in my face. Besides, I'd just get it all dirty as it'd drag in the dust."

     "That is true. You should wear your hair like that for him though. I do not think you will be cleaning anything for long if my brother has a say."

     He sighed as he reached up to caress my cheek gently. "Why does he get all the beauties? Especially the gingers?"

     I raised an eyebrow. Thor laughed. "Oh you are not the first servant girl my brother has taken to his bed. I have had a few myself but never ones so fair. He always charms them first."

     "Charms them? Do you mean he seduces them with magic?"

     Thor laughed again. "My brother does not require magic to charm the bloomers off a lady. Silver tongued devil. He is handsome, intelligent, and well mannered. They find their way to his bed willingly. The only thing I have is muscles."

     I swept my gaze over him quickly. "That's not a negative trait," I replied slowly.

     He laughed again. "Oh my sweet little song bird. I wish I had gotten to you first. However I do not wish to quarrel with my brother over a woman. I assume he has already staked his claim?"

     "Staked his claim?"

     "Fucked you senseless."

     I gasped at his bluntness and felt my cheeks heat up. He laughed again. I seemed to amuse him greatly. "Judging by your face, I will take that as a yes."

     He kissed my forehead. "Ah well, I lose again! You might want to pick up that book and put it back. I will not say a word about catching you rummaging through his books. He gets testy about that sort of thing. The cupboards stay magically locked though." He sighed again. "Such a pretty little song bird."

     "Song bird? What's with that?"

     "Calling you a song bird? You sing while you clean."

     I furrowed my brow. "I do?"

     He laughed. "Why yes. The songs sound like lullabies. Learned from your childhood? You were unaware that you sing while you work?"

     "I know I sometimes hum. I guess my mind is just elsewhere and I don't notice. Is it loud?" I suddenly feared getting in trouble.

     "No, not really. One must be close to you in order to hear it, but my brother loved it. He noticed it when you served in the kitchen. I think for once a lady has bewitched him. He loved it so much he wanted you closer so he could hear you sing every day. Do not forget to clean his bedding before he returns. He likes coming home from journeys to a clean and comfortable bed. He should be back in a few more days."

     Thor then turned on his heel and hastily retreated from the room. I picked up the book; made certain the pages were neat, returned it to the open spot on the shelf and then left the room.

************

     The next few days dragged slowly by. I cleaned his bedding and had everything else clean and tidy for his return. I didn't see Thor again. The only time I saw anyone else was when I took meals in the kitchen and started a daily sunset walk outside where servants were permitted to stroll.

     On the sixth day since his departure, I was returning to my room just after sunset. I unpinned my hair and removed it from its plaits as I walked. I put the pins in my apron pocket and finger combed through my curls. I had plans to take a nice long, hot bath and then go to bed early. I had been so tired lately, even though I wasn't doing much work with him gone. Perhaps I needed to eat better. As I passed by Loki's door, I was startled when it suddenly flew open and I heard my name called sharply. Shit. I didn't expect him to return home in the evening and I hadn't been waiting.

     I turned and entered the room, the door swinging shut behind me more forcefully than usual. He was standing in the middle of room, looking rather irritated. "Where were you?" He demanded sternly.

     Anger has always flustered me. I reverted to the overly polite way I was taught to interact with the royal family. I curtsied quickly, stared at the rug beneath his feet and replied in a small voice, "My apologies your highness. I've taken to an evening walk after supper, before the sun sets fully. I wasn't expecting you back this evening."

     "Auria, look at me."

     I raised my gaze to his face, trying not to appear as frightened as I felt. I saw his face soften. He moved closer to me and embraced me. I stiffened, not expecting a hug. "I am sorry I sounded so harsh. I was worried. No one said they had seen you today."

     I stammered about saying, "No one really sees me most days, but you. I'm rather ignored."

     "My poor little birdie. I missed you," he said before kissing the top of my head.

     I struggled a little to get out of his arms. He released me reluctantly. I took a couple of steps back. "I don't understand. You missed me?"

     He smiled and replied, "Yes, I missed you."

     I didn't quite know what to say. He gazed at me for a bit before saying, "I like your hair down and flowing. I did not realize it is curly. You look beautiful that way."

     I tucked a lock behind my ear and mumbled a thank you for the compliment. I felt myself blush once again. This man had a gift for bringing the heat to my face. He reached out a hand to caress my cheek gently. "Auria, you are beautiful when you blush."

     This simply triggered my face to grow redder. He stepped closer to me and raised my face toward his. My heart was racing as I watched him move closer to me and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips gently press against mine. His lips became more insistent as I parted my own to allow his tongue inside. His other hand went around my waist and rested on my back as I raised my arms to put them around him and pull us closer. I snaked one hand up into his hair on the back of his head as our kiss lingered on.

     I was breathless when he finally released me. Before he moved his hands, I felt him untie the back of my apron. He then grabbed the rear straps and lifted them over my head, tossing it aside. His arms were then back around me seeking the buttons on my dress. "They're in the front," I whispered.

     He brought his hands around to the front and made quick work of the few buttons on my dress before yanking it up and over my head, flinging it in the general direction of his bed. I was now standing before him completely nude. He gasped and asked, "There has been nothing on under that short dress all this time?"

     I grinned sheepishly and replied, "No I don't wear undergarments unless it's really cold. I think they're kinda pointless beyond staying warm."

     "Oh my little songbird is a naughty girl."

     He then whipped off his own ebony shirt before moving to kiss me hotly again. This time when our kiss ended, he swept me up in his strong arms effortlessly and carried me over to his bed, laying me gently upon it before stripping off his tight black leather pants and climbing onto the bed next to me. Leaning over me, he began kissing my lips again.

     Eventually his lips left mine and worked down to my jawline, kissing and nipping gently as he moved toward my ear. He nibbled on my lobe briefly before trailing my neck with his tongue down to my collarbone. He circled to the other side, nipped my other lobe and then continued down to my breasts. He circled my right nipple repeatedly with his tongue before drawing it up between his lips to suck it. He was like a child looking to nurse; the suction was only slightly painful. He soon released that nipple to kiss and lick a trail to my other breast where that nipple received the same treatment.

      I watched as he eventually worked his way down my body. My nipples were pinker than ever now. I moaned when his lips reached my pelvis. He paused, sat up and pulled my right leg away from my left. He climbed between them, settling on his knees as he began to gently massage my clitoris with his fingers. He watched his own handiwork for a bit before saying, "Oh there it is, that sweet wetness you make just for me. Tell me Auria, are you a virgin?"

     "A virgin?"

     "Have you fucked a man before Auria?"

     "Only you sire," I moaned again as his thumb flicked back and forth over my clit.

     "Oh I do so love those little sounds you make. Let us see what other delightful noises I can elicit from that sweet little mouth of yours."

     His head then dipped down and I felt his tongue circling my clit repeatedly. I moaned even louder. There were no words for how amazing this felt. He gave my nether regions a thorough tongue bath, snaking his tongue within me several times and stroking my inner walls. My moaning became even louder as this incredible tension began in my belly and built rapidly.

     He suddenly thrust two fingers deep within me causing me to nearly scream as he was sucking on my clit simultaneously. He twisted them one way and then another, thrusting back and forth before stroking the front wall deep inside of me. I couldn't hold back the tide of my own ecstasy. I came and came hard. I held his head between my thighs, fingers tangled in his long hair as I screamed his name repeatedly while my body spasmed.

     As it faded, I released his head and he sat up, still circling my clit with his thumb. He watched me, eyes burning with lust as he licked my cum from his lips. He teased out another light orgasm, before he moved up my body and kissed me passionately while he slid his rock hard cock into my dripping pussy. He groaned louder than I expected and said, "Fuck Auria! You are so hot, wet, and tight!"

     I just moaned in response as he began slowing thrusting within me. It was like my orgasms never fully stopped as he kept rocking his hips and pounding into me. His pace was soon furious and he was groaning again. He shifted and pulled up on his knees a bit more so he was thrusting deeper.

     A few minutes passed before he pulled his knees up under himself, grabbed me and lifted me up onto his lap. He paused in his thrusting so I could adjust my legs and balance while he pulled me even closer. This just made his penetration even deeper and brought me to new heights of ecstasy within minutes of his thrusting restarting.

     "Look at me Auria!" He suddenly commanded.

     I was slightly above him in this position, so I opened my eyes and gazed down at his face. "I want you to see what you do to me my little songbird," he said breathlessly as he began to reach his own peak.

     He shuddered moments later and groaned out my name loudly. He managed to bring me right along with him once again, and I screamed his name. His thrusting slowed and he collapsed onto the bed in such a manner I was straddling him awkwardly. I quickly moved off of him to lie beside him. He pulled me into his embrace again and I laid my head on his chest. We were both breathing too hard to even think of speaking. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

     It took several minutes until we were both breathing more normally and our hearts had slowed to normal. He finally said, "Oh my little songbird, you do not disappoint."

     He then sat up and pulled the quilt down on his bed. I had to shift positions so we could pull it down and get under it. We both settled into the bed, me curled up against him. He pulled the quilt over us and we soon drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. 
    
      

2 comments:

  1. Oh gods! Amazing... part 3 when? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please dont stop this story. Please write more!!!

    Id love to read more about her thoughts and walks and more talks with loki!! <3

    ReplyDelete