Saturday, August 25, 2018

Loki's Maid part 3


       
          I didn't awaken until the sun shining through the curtains stirred me. I felt a weight across my ribs and looked down to see Loki's arm draped across me. I rolled over slowly to find him snuggled close. It had really happened. I made love to Loki last night after he'd returned home. I gazed at him sleeping peacefully for a few moments before I leaned over and kissed his forehead. It felt amazing to be in his arms; however, my bladder would not be ignored anymore. I carefully wiggled my way out from under his arm. This action stirred him awake and he pulled me closer grumbling "Where are you going darling?"

          "I'm only going to the bathroom my love. My bladder refuses to be ignored any longer."

          He chuckled sleepily and released me. I hurried off to the bathroom to take care of my needs. While there I washed my face and straightened up my hair as best I could without a comb. I then returned to the bed and climbed in next to him.

          He pulled me close and kissed my face several times before finally inquiring what time it was. I replied, "It's still early judging by the angle of the sun coming in around the curtains of your eastern windows."

          He groaned and grumbled, "I hate early morning. I have no idea why I got stuck with an eastern facing bedroom. Thor is the morning person." He paused and sighed before going on. "If I am awake, I might as well make it worth my troubles."

          He then leaned in and began kissing me again. It wasn't long before his lips were working their way down toward my breasts and he tugged the quilt off of them. I was moaning softly and getting into it when there was a sudden loud knocking at his chamber door. He ignored it and continued kissing my body, but the knock persisted and became louder. Finally he let out a growling groan before shouting "What!?"

          The door was abruptly thrust open while Thor strode into the room with a smirk upon his lips. I hastily grabbed the quilt to yank it up over my nude breasts. Loki scowled at me and then his brother before saying indignantly "What do you want, you big oaf? I am kind of in the middle of something here."

          He grinned wider as he replied, "Yes brother I can see that."

          Loki just shot him an angry look. Thor chuckled softly then said, "I just came to warn you our other darling brother has arrived from Vanaheim for a visit."

          Loki groaned loudly. "I am not in the mood for Mr. Perky in the Morning. He is worse than you!"

          Thor laughed heartily. I glanced between the two of them before inquiring, "There's a third brother?"

          Thor replied, "Aye, Baldur. He does not live here in Asgard anymore. He joined Frey's court in Vanaheim. He is sort of an ambassador of the kingdom if you will."

          I raised an eyebrow, "An ambassador?"

          Loki replied with an eye roll, "He does Father's bidding and kisses Frey's ass. He is all sunshine, rainbows, butterflies, and unicorn farts. He is even more annoying than this one." He gestured towards Thor before burying his face in the pillow.

          Thor had moved closer to the bed while Loki spoke. He now reached over and slapped Loki quite sharply on the butt as he said, "Be nice to our little brother!"

          Loki raised his head abruptly, but instead of the angry response I expected he simply smirked at his brother and declared, "Keep it up and I might start to enjoy it!"

          Thor grinned widely and smacked his brother on the butt again. Loki shifted the quilt off of himself, baring his nudity to his brother and said, "Do it again," in a lust filled voice.

          Thor obliged by a third, sharper slap to his butt. Loki moaned this time. Thor repeated it a fourth time, quickly followed by a fifth.

          "No one spanks me like you big brother," Loki moaned out while shifting to get on his hands and knees while Thor slapped his now reddened butt a few more times.

          On the last strike, I saw his hand disappear between Loki's legs while he moaned louder. Loki then quickly sat up on his knees while Thor reached around with his other hand to stroke his brother's hard cock.

          I stared in surprise at the display in front of me. I found myself quite aroused by it as wetness gushed onto my pussy lips. Loki glanced over at me and said, "I think our Little Birdie is excited."

          Thor leaned over to kiss his brother before turning toward me and asked, "Are you planning to share this one brother?"

          "Oh I think I can manage a little sharing. Come here Auria. Do not be shy darling, Thor will not hurt you. His cock is quite pleasing as well."

          I let the quilt drop from my grasp and got up on my knees to move closer to Loki. Thor looked me up and down approvingly and said, "She is magnificent brother; such large and luscious tits. Is her pussy tight?"

          "Well...it was when I fucked it last night, but she might be a little looser now."

          Thor chuckled and said, "Oh you are not that big my darling brother even though it is very nice."

          His shifted to where his other hand was gripping Loki's cock at the base and leaned over to put his mouth on it. I watched as he sucked it all the way down, bobbed his head twice, and then slowly withdrew, swirling his tongue around on the tip. He reached out towards my breasts and I took his hand, bringing it to my left nipple. He pinched it between his fingers roughly while he continued to slide his mouth up and down on Loki's cock.

          He soon slid his hand down my body to slip between the wet lips of my pussy and began teasing my clit. I moaned and Loki moved over to kiss my lips. He soon withdrew and said, "As much as I enjoy your talented mouth brother, you keep it up and I will be giving you a mouthful."

          Thor pulled back and said, "You know I do not mind."

          Loki moved to kiss his lips before replying, "I know you enjoy it my darling brother, but if I give you a mouthful, I will have to wait to help you pleasure our lady."

          "Oh and that would indeed be a shame. I think she needs a little double penetration. She looks like the type who would enjoy it," Thor replied as he continued to stroke my clit.

          The door unexpectedly swung wide open for the second time that morning as a tall, muscular blond hurried in and called out in cheerful sing-song voice, "Good morning brother dear!"

          Loki turned his way and said casually, "You are just in time little brother."

          He stepped up to the bed grinning widely, "Oh indeed it would look that way! Who is this lovely creature?"

          "This is Auria, my new personal servant," Loki replied with a wink and smirk.

          "Oh I am sure she serves you well brother dear."

          He then turned to me and introduced himself. "I am Baldur, of Frey's court. I am the younger brother of these naughty two; the one who is not adopted."

          Loki snorted. "At least they wanted me! They got stuck with you two!"

          Baldur laughed heartily and leaned down to kiss Loki on the lips. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips. Thor had not ceased stroking my clit during this conversation. He leaned onto the bed, moving closer and began kissing my neck and slowly working downward. I noticed the other two were watching raptly.

          Baldur stepped back and stripped naked within seconds. He then climbed onto the bed behind Loki and reached around his waist to grab his cock and stroke. Loki moaned and said, "No, I want her ass and I am already too close for that."

          Baldur chuckled and kissed him quickly before saying, "Make her cum already brother dear so we can get to the fun parts."

          Thor picked up the pace with the strokes on my clit. Baldur moved toward me and gently helped me to sit back and spread my legs wide. "The rest of us would like to watch darling."

          Thor continued to stroke me quickly while Baldur watched closely, practically drooling. After a few moments he swore and said, "I want a taste and I cannot wait."

          Thor then slid his fingers down and inserted two of them into my dripping hole while Baldur leaned over and swirled his tongue around my clit. I heard Loki say "Do not forget to work on her back door a little so I can get in easier."

          I then felt Thor withdraw his fingers and stroke around my back entrance briefly as he gently penetrated it with one thick finger, using my own cum as lubrication. The emptiness in my front was filled with Baldur's long fingers. I soon felt Thor insert a second finger, twisting a little and scissoring his fingers gently before inserting them as far as they would go. I moaned loudly at the incredible feeling of having both holes filled simultaneously. Between Baldur's tongue flicking quickly over my nub, fucking me with his fingers, and Thor's fingers taking long strokes inside of my back passage, I soon came hard, moaning loudly.

          Baldur withdrew and said, "There we go! All slick and ready for us. She tastes incredible; a little sweet and tangy."

          Loki then moved to get a jar of oil on his bedside table as Thor moved off to strip naked. I watched as Loki slicked his hard cock then moved to sit beside me. "Come here beautiful," he said as he lifted me onto his lap.

          He turned my face towards him and kissed me while I felt his rock hard cock probing around my rear entrance. I bit his lip accidentally when I felt him slide the tip within my hole. He pulled his face back and said, "Easy Birdie! I will be gentle and slow so you can adjust."

          He slid his slick cock within my ass in slow increments until he was fully within me. He just held himself there for a few moments without moving. I was moaning from the incredible feeling of having him within that passage. At last he said, "I think she is ready for the front to be filled; just be slow and gentle so we do not hurt her."

          Thor moved closer to me and I turned in time to see his thick cock before he began to nudge it into my pussy. Loki shifted me slightly to give Thor a better angle as he carefully pushed within me. I moaned loudly. He paused to say, "Are we hurting you darling?"

          "No! It feels amazing!" I replied breathlessly.

          He grinned and continued his push within me until he was fully seated within me. The two then found a cooperative rhythm of thrusting to bring the three of us the most pleasure. I turned toward my right side when I felt a caress of my cheek. I opened my eyes to find a cock near my mouth. Baldur said softly, "Open up darling."

          I parted my lips wide as he slid his thick cock within. I moaned around it and began stroking the underside with my tongue. I felt his hand curl around my head into my hair as he moaned.

          I had one filling each hole and fucking me simultaneously. I had no words for how incredible it all felt. I was soon nearing my peak again. I heard Loki say, "Fuck her faster Thor, she is close and so am I!"

          Thor obediently picked up his pace as Baldur withdrew his cock so I could scream as I came hard. I felt Loki unload in my ass as he came and nearly screamed my named. As he was coming down and beginning to relax a little, Thor fucked me furiously as he came too, crying out my name and releasing his hot fluid to fill my pussy.

          Moments later he withdrew and Baldur exclaimed, "My turn!"

          I turned to open my mouth, only to gasp in surprise as he grabbed me off of Loki's lap and pulled me onto his own. "Oh no, I want that sweet pussy my lovely."

          I then felt him slip within my dripping hole, fucking me hard and fast. It only took a few minutes for me to cum once again, his own loud moans soon joining my own as he too unloaded within me. He collapsed backwards onto the bed, pulling me down on top of him. After I caught my breath some, I rolled off of him.

          Loki moved to lie down beside me, pulling me into his embrace. He moved hair that was sticking to my sweaty forehead out of his way so he could plant a kiss there. Upon withdrawing his lips he inquired if I'd enjoyed myself.

          "Oh yes! I've never imagined something like that, much less done it!"

          He chuckled sexily before replying, "I think we can arrange it again for you darling, along with some other delights. Now that was a good reason to wake up early in the morning!"

          We all laughed in agreement as I rolled over to snuggle up to him and soon dozed back off.
         
         
Return to Part 1  

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, i waited forever for this part and was not disappointed. Cant wait for another part.

    ReplyDelete