Sunday, June 18, 2017

All in a Dream: San Francisco (part four) RPF

         I didn't have to be anywhere until one in the afternoon so we slept until after eight that morning. He awoke first and awakened me with small kisses all over my face. Once I was completely awake he informed me he wanted dessert for breakfast. Apparently that had become his code word for sex. Like most Brits, he generically referred to all sweets as "pudding" so at least I wouldn't get confused about what he wanted. I laid there and allowed him to kiss me all over. Once he worked his way back up to my neck, he whispered in my ear, using his sexy Loki voice, "I want you on your knees."

            I felt a shiver go down my spine. I loved it when he spoke to me that way. I rolled over and rose up on my knees. He got off the bed, moved behind me, and grabbed my thighs, pulling me closer to him and penetrating me at the same time. I moaned loudly while he began pumping rapidly. Our sex was fierce and over in ten minutes. It left him breathless, so he lay down on the bed to catch his breath. I leaned over and kissed him before going to take a shower.

            He showered after me while I ordered our breakfast. It arrived not long after he got out so we ate leisurely while we talked about what to do on my Sunday off in the city. I told him I needed to wash laundry since there was a small laundry room in the hotel. Aside from that, I wanted to go see the Pacific ocean. It was my first time on the west coast and I really wanted to spend some time at the beach while I was here.

            "We can certainly do that Darling. So I guess you have a love of the ocean?"

            "Absolutely! There's no place on Earth I find more relaxing then being by the ocean."

            "We're going to have to find the time to play the game where we learn all those mundane things about each other. So far I've picked up your favorite soda, you don't like wine, and love Wonton Soup."

            I giggled and said, "I also love strawberries, chocolate, Hawaiian Pizza, roses and the color red."

            "Oh well now, I can do something with that information." He kissed me on lips, then went on, "So you have laundry that needs washing?"

            "Yes I do," I replied.

            "If you trust me, I can do it for you while you're at the bookstore so you don't have to waste time on Sunday."

            "If you don't mind, I would appreciate it. It's not like I brought anything white."

            "Hey! I resent that! I do know how to do laundry."

            I laughed and kissed him. We then moved to the sofa where we cuddled and watched television until I had to get ready to go to the bookstore event.

            "Well, Darling, since you'll be missing lunch, how about an early dinner? I'll find someplace that has Hawaiian pizza and have it ready for you."

            "That sounds like a wonderful plan."

            I kissed him and got ready for my event. I admit to a bit of a bounce in my step on the way to the elevator and out of the hotel lobby to the waiting limo. I was happier then I had been in years. This bookstore signing was three hours long, but it just seemed to fly by. There was no mention by anyone of the photo that was still circulating on social media. It seemed no one knew it was me.

            It was nearly five o'clock by the time I got back to the hotel. The Hawaiian pizza was on the table, but Tom was not in the room. I took my shoes off and quickly changed into shorts and a t-shirt. Still no Tom. I shrugged and opened the box to grab a slice. It tasted wonderful. I grabbed my soda and went to sit on the sofa to find something on television. I decided on a home decorating makeover show I loved. I had nearly finished my slice of pizza when the door to the balcony opened. I hadn't even noticed that it was slightly open. Tom entered, kissed my forehead, than grabbed a slice of pizza.

            "I'm sorry Darling. I was on the phone. The reception in here was terrible so I just stepped out on the balcony. I hope you weren't worried."

            "I figured you had to be near since the pizza was on the table and still hot."

            "It was just a boring business call, nothing exciting."

            "Is your agent livid about that photo?" I asked after grabbing a second slice of pizza.

            He froze just as he was about to bite into his pizza. "How did you ever guess?"

            "I'm psychic!"

            He laughed. "Yeah he's pretty annoyed. He wanted to know if we should issue an official statement on it. I told him no. It wasn't anyone's business. If they want to gossip, let them; I'm just not concerned."

            "No one has questioned me about it at all. Only my closest friends recognized me from the side apparently."

            "It'll come out in due time anyway. Someone is bound to take another picture of us at some point where your face will be clearly seen."

            We then finished eating and watched the television show in silence. Afterward, we cuddled together on the sofa watching a movie. I ended up falling asleep with my head nestled on his chest. At some point he moved me to the bed and removed my clothes. I vaguely remembered it, but woke up in the morning in the bed.

            I showered and got ready for another bookstore visit that morning. Tom wasn't awake when I was prepared to leave, so I let him sleep. I had to be downstairs for eight so we could be across town. Even though he knew what time I had to leave, I still left a short note for him and told him to text me if he wanted to meet for lunch. I left it hanging by the TV remote on top of the set, where he would be likely to notice it. I than kissed his forehead and left the room.

            I had just arrived at the bookstore, an hour in a half later, when I received a text from him stating he'd love to meet me for lunch and he would see me at noon outside of the bookstore. Once again the time flew by and still no questions about the photo. I was briefly disappointed when I didn't see Tom waiting by the limo when I exited the bookstore. I quickly got in anyway. He startled me by greeting me with a kiss. "I thought it was best if I wait in here."

            "Probably a good idea, but we're going to be seen together in the restaurant."

            "I called ahead and requested a private dining area. They'll have to catch us entering or exiting."

            "Oh my, is this how our life will be from now on?"

            "Possibly. Hard to say really."

            "On the bright side, I live in a small town where no one gives a shit who think you are. Unless you go to their precious country club, you're nobody. Besides, my house is in a private gated community."

            "We'll definitely have to live there!"

            We arrived at the restaurant and quickly went inside. Neither of us noticed anyone snap our picture. We were taken to a private party room that wasn't be used so we got to enjoy a lunch all alone. We spent the time talking about ourselves and getting to really know each other; something we had yet to do despite all of the wild sex we'd had.

            I was actually sorry to see lunch end as I was enjoying his company. I hoped my afternoon bookstore trip went by as quickly as the morning one did. It was only two hours, but as usual, since I was looking forward to something afterward, two hours seemed more like four. I was eager for the limo ride to be over, but we were stuck in rush hour traffic so it was after six when I got back to the hotel. It even seemed like the elevator to the sixth floor took forever. I tried to restrain myself and walk casually down the hallway to my room. All restraint went out the window when I opened the door and saw him standing in the middle of the room. He had his phone in his hand like he had just finished something. He looked up when I entered and smiled. I threw the door closed and ran to him, leaped into his arms and kissed him passionately.

            When I finally released him, he said, "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that all about?"

            "I'm just happy to see you, that's all."

            "I like it when you're happy," he replied and kissed me again.

            "Do you want room service tonight?" I asked as I went to my suitcase to get something more comfortable to wear.

            "That's fine with me Darling," he replied as he crossed the room to get the menu off the table.

            I changed quickly, then we made our choices and he placed the order. We snuggled on the couch to watch a movie while we waited on our food since it would take an hour. We ended up eating in front the television so we wouldn't miss a minute of the movie, it was that interesting. After dinner and the movie were over, I was surfing through the channels while Tom started kissing and nibbling at my neck. I giggled and asked if it was time for dessert. He took the remote from my hand, turned off the set and said, "Of course it is, Darling."

            We moved to the bed where we made passionate love again. Once it was over, we lay entwined together, both of us dozing off. "Tom?"

            "Yes Darling?" He replied sleepily.

            "I love you."

            "I love you too."


            We both drifted off to sleep after that.



Chapter 5

No comments:

Post a Comment