Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Threesome with Thor and Loki (Thorki)

            Thor had promised me one of his wonderful massages to help ease my aching back. The first thing he asked of me was to take a hot shower so the heat would help to loosen up my tight aching muscles. He allowed me to handle adjusting the water to a temperature that was comfortable for me. He then joined me in the shower. There are water jets in the wall that he turned on and backed me up so it would provide a bit of a massage as well. He stood in front of me in all of his wet naked Viking glory, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned against him. He held me tightly in his strong, warm arms while stroking my back with his big hands as the water hit it. He repeatedly kissed the top of my head as well.
            Once we had been in there for at least fifteen minutes, he turned off the water, wrapped me in a towel, swept me up effortlessly into his massive arms, and carried me to the bed where he gently laid me down. He had me lie on my side, because it caused more pain for me to lie on my stomach, while he carefully removed my towel. He kneeled next to the bed and began to gently, yet firmly, massage my back with that strange pulsating energy he could generate with his fingers. I could feel the tension leaving my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations he created within me. Loki had been lying on the bed waiting for us and was completely nude. He moved closer and began to trail his long slender fingers lightly over my shoulders, breasts, abdomen and hips. He also occasionally leaned over to softly kiss my face or shoulder, his long red hair tickling my skin. I was becoming quite sexually aroused by these two handsome men.
            Finally Loki says to Thor, "I think it's time we start massaging her somewhere else."
            Thor chuckled and said, "Oh do we have our little lady ready for some attention?"
            Loki lowered his hand to my pelvis, thrust two long fingers between my thighs to assess the wetness and said, "I do believe so."
            I then slowly rolled onto my back while Loki leaned over me to kiss my lips passionately. I felt Thor's long thick fingers skim over my thighs as I spread my legs. I then felt them slip between the folds of flesh and begin stroking my clitoris firmly. I soon pulled back from Loki's kiss to take a deep breath and moan the pleasure that was already building within. After a few minutes Thor's fingers inched downward and crept inside briefly to rub the magical spot on my front wall that made me moan loudly. He announced, "She's soaked already."
            He then climbed onto the bed between my legs and buried his face between my thighs to begin vigorously licking and sucking my clitoris and the surrounding skin. Loki sat up and watched Thor for a moment before saying, "Don't hog it all! I want some of that sweet honey too."
            Minutes later I felt Thor withdraw and I opened my eyes to see Loki lean over and slip his head between my thighs. Thor pulled my knees further apart and watched Loki pleasure me. I was moaning loudly by then. After a brief time, I saw him stretch out his left hand toward me and felt two of his thick fingers slide within me while he stroked my front wall in a come hither motion, occasionally hitting that spot up high that made me moan louder and quiver harder. It continued for quite some time before Loki pulled back and Thor began to lick me again. Loki turned toward me, leaned over and began licking and sucking on my nipples, starting with the left and moving on to the right eventually.
            As it went on, the delightful tension built up in my pelvis, bringing me closer to the brink of exquisite pleasure. Thor paused, pulled his head up enough to make himself heard before saying, "She's about to come."
            It was then that Loki slipped his hand down to rapidly stroke my clitoris. Loki's graceful, skilled fingers stroking me on the outside while Thor's  fingers stroked within quickly brought me to an intense orgasm that caused me to squirt my hot fluid right into Thor's face while I screamed in my ecstasy. He sat up, pulled his fingers out and said, "Good, girl. I love getting a facial from you."
            Loki stopped stroking me to maneuver closer to Thor where he licked my come from his face before kissing him hotly on the lips. I had sat up on my knees and shifted positions to where I could see better. I loved to watch them kiss and was not disappointed. Thor's lips soon left Loki's to trail down to his neck and collarbone where he licked and sucked as he pleased. I was surprised when I suddenly felt Thor's fingers between my thighs again. He slid two fingers between my folds and shortly withdrew his dripping fingers. He then slipped those fingers between Loki's thighs, behind his cock. He was using my come as a lubricant to work his fingers into Loki, opening him up. I moved closer and began kissing Loki's shoulder and chest on the side opposite of Thor. It wasn't long until he was moaning from Thor's actions to stretch him enough that penetration would be easier and more comfortable for them both. I moved my hand down to Loki's hard shaft and began to slide my hand back and forth on it, squeezing it gently at the tip, forcing the pre-come out which I bent down to lick off with my tongue.
            After several minutes of being pleasured by the both of us, Loki finally said, "Goddammit Thor, just stick it in already!"
            Thor chuckled and withdrew his fingers. He reached between my legs again to collect more of my come which was still flowing in such abundance out of my hole it was running down my inner thighs. I found it extremely titillating to know he was using my come to lubricate his cock so he could fuck my beautiful Loki. As soon as he was ready, he moved behind Loki. I moved in front of Loki, kissed him passionately and then lay down in front of him with my legs spread wide. He moved forward over me, bracing himself with his hands and carefully slid his enormous hard cock into my drenched hole. He didn't move while Thor glided his cock slowly into Loki's ass. He moaned in ecstasy as Thor fully stretched him and began to rut into him. I raised my pelvis some and we soon worked out a rhythm so that Thor thrust into him from behind and I moved down on his cock in the front in unison. Loki was moaning with abandon.
            We kept it up for quite a while until Loki couldn't hold back anymore and loudly cried out my name as he unloaded into me. I withdrew from him moments afterward and watched as Thor continued rutting into him until he brought his own release. He pulled out slowly and sat down on the bed, still behind Loki. Loki then moved off of me and collapsed onto the bed next to me. I rolled over and kissed him gently on the lips. Thor moved to lie down on my other side. Once I finished kissing Loki, I rolled over and kissed him too.
            When our lips finally parted, I rolled back over to cuddle up next to Loki. I felt Thor put his arms around me and scoot closer so he could cuddle with me as well. I felt him kiss the back of my head before stretching over me to kiss Loki's temple. Thor softly whispered in my ear, "I love you my beautiful wife."
            I smiled and replied, "I love you too my handsome Viking."
            I heard Loki chuckle softly before stating, "I love you too my beloved one."
            I kissed his cheek and replied, "I love you most of all; forever, always, until the end of time itself."
            His face lit up with a happy grin as I dozed off to sleep between my godly husbands.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment