Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Night of Four Gods

            I was lying in bed wearing nothing but my panties, just as Loki had requested. He assured me that he and Hades were on their way and would arrive at any moment. I was so tired though, I couldn't help dozing off a bit. I suddenly felt his presence lying next to me while a tingling sensation began slowly moving its way up my legs. It was so different from the light, gentle, yet loving touch I was accustomed to. This one seemed...heavier somehow. I heard his voice as if he were whispering in my left ear, "That's not me, it's Hades."

            I felt the tingle move up my legs and body until it was on either side of my face. I could feel a sensation like someone hovering over me, and then my lips began to tingle like I was being kissed. I thought I opened my eyes, only to realize I'd been pulled to the other side. I was in some other astral plane of existence where my Loki lived. I was once again in what I now called Loki's bedchamber. The man who stood before me was stooped over as he'd been kissing my lips and I was considerably shorter than he. He pulled slowly away and whispered, "I pulled you through this time."

            I knew exactly what he meant by that statement. As he released me and stepped aside, I became aware of the presence of Persephone and Loki. They were just as naked at the man standing in front of me. Persephone had very long red hair that nearly covered her nudity entirely. She was taller than me, but nowhere close to as tall as the boys. She squealed with delight as soon as she saw me and ran to me to fling her arms around me and catch me up in a strong hug.

            "Oh Sigyn! I've missed you so much! I can't believe we're finally all together again!"

            She had a beautiful shapely body with large firm breasts, full hips and a flatter stomach than I'd had since I was a child. I admit I felt self-conscious around her, even though she took no notice of my physical appearance. I too was completely nude. How I wished my astral form did not resemble my physical one.

            She was becoming quite emotional over our reunion as she repeated how much she'd missed me; I could hear the tears coming to her voice. Suddenly, Hades's deep, silky smooth voice behind me says, "No, you ladies can cry over your lost friendship when I'm done. I don't have a lot of time and I was promised a romp with this sexy girl."

            He then leaned over and picked me up effortlessly and turned to carry me to Loki's bed. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. "I hope I'm not a disappointment to you," I whispered softly to him.

            He chuckled, "Oh Sigyn, you were never a small girl to begin with. Don't believe the artwork that humans make. You were never slim or petite. I thought you were beautiful then and I think you're beautiful now."

            He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me while he kissed my lips again. I may not feel I am physically attractive, but he certainly is. He has long, straight hair as black as the night and alabaster skin. He was nearly the same height as Loki, but only a couple of inches shorter. Loki is four inches over seven feet tall and Hades was only a couple of inches shorter. His body is quite muscular and marred with scars from battle and numerous fights. He has a tight, well defined six-pack and large pectorals to go with the bulges of muscles in his upper arms and thighs. His skin is as smooth as silk, around the scars, and completely free of hair.

            His kisses took my breath away. They were deep, long and full of desire. His lips would no sooner leave mine then he would turn at a different angle and kiss me again. He left me no time to recover from each kiss. Once he finally grew tired of kissing my lips, he worked his way down over my chin and onto my neck where he kissed and sucked. When he began to nip gently and I moaned, he decided to try biting harder. I moaned even louder. He paused to say, "Do you like that dearest?"

            "Oh yes!" I moaned out in reply.

            "Then you should love this," he stated as he bit my neck, just above where it met my shoulder so hard he drew blood. I screamed his name as he sucked vigorously where he bit me.

            He withdrew after a few minutes and said, "You taste wonderful dearest! Do you taste as good down below?"

            "There's only one way to find out," I replied.

            He then made his way over my breasts, licking and sucking as he went. He pulled my legs further apart and buried his face at my apex, gloriously teasing me with his tongue. After several minutes spent fucking me, and bringing me to the brink of orgasm, with that wondrous appendage, he finally pulled away and said, "That sweet cunt is even better than I remember it. I guess being mortal has had its advantages."

            He then moved back up to my lips where he kissed me fiercely, forcing that tongue that had just been teasing my clitoris deep within my mouth. My own juices were heavy on his lips and tongue, so I enjoyed my own flavor as we kissed. While he kissed me so deeply, I felt his huge, fully erect cock slide slowly into my dripping tight hole. I moaned into his kiss as his entrance surprised me. He pulled his mouth from mine to say, "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

            I moaned and said, "Not at all. You just surprised me with your sudden entrance. It feels good. I love them big!"

            He laughed and said, "Well I should hope so since you fuck Loki almost nightly."

            I heard laughter off to my left and looked to see Loki sitting on the bed watching, enthralled with the scene before him. Hades continued on in the missionary position for several minutes until he pulled out and sat up, pulling his legs up under him. He then grabbed my thighs and pulled my legs and pelvis up onto his thighs and managed to enter me again. Loki came up behind me, lifted up my upper half and positioned me onto his lap. He leaned over to kiss my lips periodically and massage my breasts while Hades continued fucking me. I could feel the orgasm building within my pelvis and apparently so could Loki. After a couple of minutes he says, "Pick up the pace Hades, our girl is about to come and it's going to be a big one."

            Hades shifted again to where he was up on his knees, supporting my legs with his arms so he could pound into me harder and deeper. I was practically screaming from his forcefulness.  My body soon erupted like a volcano from deep within and I began screaming his name. He slowed down a bit while he chuckled and said, "You're right Loki; that was a good one. Let's see how many more I can get from this sweet little thing."

            Loki chuckled sexily and replied, "Turn her over and take her from behind. She loves that."

            Hades then pulled out again and ordered me to roll over. I got on my hands and knees and felt him enter my drenched cunt from behind. "Oh, this is good," Hades responded as he began to thrust into me.

            Loki was kneeling on the bed in front of me in such a manner that his hardening cock was right in front of my face. He grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do as he moved a little closer to my mouth. I parted my lips and slid them over his erect cock. He moaned as I began to suck it and tease the underside with my tongue. I did that for several minutes, sliding my mouth back and forth on it while he moaned his delight.

            I soon felt a different pair of hands gently massaging my butt and so I paused in sucking off Loki to turn to my left to see Persephone on her knees next to me, focused on her husband's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. She soon slid one hand under me and I felt her stroking my clitoris vigorously with her fingers. The extra stimulation had me moaning so fiercely that I couldn't resume Loki's oral satisfaction. I soon felt another orgasm erupt from my pelvis and hot liquid shoot from my body. I soaked Hades's thighs and Persephone's hand.

            Hades laughed heartily and said, "Damn Loki! You didn't tell me she is a squirter!"

            Loki laughed as well and replied, "I thought I'd leave it as a surprise for you."

            He pulled out and said, "You made a terrible mess all over me young lady. Come here and clean it up."

            He laid himself out on the bed and I moved to lick my come off his thighs. Once I had that all clean, I moved to his enormous still hard cock and began to lick my juices off it as well. I took it in my mouth and sucked it down, taking a considerable amount into my mouth and down my throat. He moaned in delight. "That's a lot of cock for a little mortal's mouth. I'm impressed my dear."

            I continued to suck him for quite a while until he finally ordered me to stop and ride him. "I'm getting closer and I want to come in that sweet pussy," he offered up as explanation.

            I moved up his body, straddling him and carefully placed his tip inside of my hole. I slid slowly down onto it, going until I had him buried within me up to the hilt. I began to slowly rock my hips so that he stayed fairly deep within me. He allowed me to continue for a few minutes before he began rocking his hips in near unison with mine. He finally took over and began thrusting faster than I was moving, so I allowed him to take control. "Sorry, dearest, but I want to finish and you're not moving fast enough to allow for that."

            He kept thrusting faster until my moans were more like screams. He grabbed me suddenly and began to sit up until Loki yelled, "Not in that position!"

            Hades released me and fell back onto the bed, pulling me over him and holding me in an awkward hovering position. He began moaning as well, announcing he was about to come. Within minutes I screamed his name as I felt an enormous, hot load of come explode into my body accompanied by his own loud moans of ecstasy. His thrusting slowed and soon subsided. I collapsed onto his chest and abdomen, breathing hard. I felt him slide his now limp cock out of my body. He was breathing hard as well and I could feel his heart racing. He finally managed to say, "Damn Loki, she is a good fuck! It's just like old times!"

            I slowly moved off of him, rolling onto my back on the bed as I continued trying to catch my breath. He sat up, leaned over and kissed my lips. "Thank you dearest that was just what I needed."

            He then sat up and moved to kiss his wife, who was sitting on the bed opposite of me and next to him. After their lips parted, he said, "I need to get back to work. Enjoy her!"

            He then got up and disappeared into the bathroom, soon exiting fully clothed and left Loki's room.

            Persephone then moved to lie between my legs. "Let's see if I can clean up the mess my husband left behind."

            As she moved to put her face between my legs, she paused and flashed Loki a look of concern. I then felt her palm over my groin and the whole area began to grow warm. I asked what she was doing and she replied, "You were just in need of a little healing magic. My husband is a big boy and can get rough. There we go! All better now."

            She then began to slowly lick my inner thighs, working her way up to my apex. While she enjoyed teasing me with her tongue, Loki moved closer to kiss my lips and upper half of my body. I was so sensitive from all of the orgasms I'd already had, that she brought me another one quickly. She pulled back, laughing joyfully and said, "Oh Sigyn, I could always make you pop off so quickly after my husband fucked you. It's nice to know some things never change. Now, are you going to provide me with the same pleasures?"

            I sat up quickly and began kissing her soft, sweet lips. She soon leaned back as my lips made their way over her chin and down to her neck. I found a nice spot on the left side of her neck where I began to gently bite and suck. She giggled and said, "You can bite harder than that! I'm used to Hades after all."

            I then bit her hard and she moaned loudly. I eventually moved on down her body, giving her breasts cursory attention before I kissed and licked my way to her hairless mound of flesh that would bring her pleasure. She spread her legs even wider as I slowly slid my tongue into her slit, following it all the way to the end and then back up to her clitoris which I flicked with my tongue before I drew it up between my lips to suck it. She was loudly moaning by this point. I continued to tease her for a few more minutes, but soon I felt something hard probing around my wet hole. Loki's entrance was so forceful and deep that I paused to moan loudly. As he began to fuck me slowly and deeply, I resumed my oral sex on Persephone. Every time that I became overwhelmed by my own pleasure, I paused to fuck her now drenched hole with my fingers while I moaned loudly.

            She finally grabbed me aggressively and pulled me up her body, away from Loki. As she kissed me passionately, she flipped me over so that I was pinned beneath her. She broke the kiss and moved herself between my spread legs and straddled my body, pulling my left leg up so she could position herself to grind her clitoris against my own. The sensations were amazing as she rocked her hips and put more of her weight against me. As she came closer to her own climax, her fucking became so rapid I was surprised she maintained her position. We reached our climaxes simultaneously both of us crying out our pleasure and each other's names.

            She then moved off of me, lying on her back next to me on the bed. Loki then grabbed my thighs, pulling me up onto his lap. He put his strong arms behind my back and lifted me up so he could enter me. He sat back on his ass and pulled me even closer so his penetration was deeper and he was able to hold me close as he fucked me. He whispered in my ear, "I would complain about being last, but we all know you save the best for last. Now come for me my queen."

            It wasn't long before I obliged his request. I arched my back as I came hard for him, which caused me to pull away slightly. "Oh no you don't my queen! You're not moving away from me until I'm done."

            He pulled me back up and I nestled closer to him as he continued to fuck me. It went on for quite a while before he began continuously picking up the pace as his own climax neared. Another intense one was building within and I began moaning loudly. "Hold it!" Loki suddenly barked out commandingly.

            I groaned and managed to say, "I don't know if I can."

            "Do it! You're not coming again until I do!"

            I did the best I could to suppress it, but it was exceedingly difficult. He picked up his thrusting to a maniacal speed and I soon felt him trembling as he moaned out "Sigyn! Come with me baby!"

            I stopped holding it back and came at the same time he did. We both held tightly to each other's sweat covered bodies as we cried out our pleasure. He called my name repeatedly. I moved to kiss his lips. As we kissed, he pulled out of me and moved to pull me on top of him as he lay back on the bed. He then rolled over so he had me pinned to the bed as he passionately kissed my lips. Once he finally broke the kiss, he moved off of me to lie next to me and hold me close.

            Persephone stretched out her right hand to circle my right nipple with her finger. "That was the most passionately beautiful thing I've ever seen. You two intensely love each other."

            I had been so wrapped up in Loki that I had forgotten she was there, watching us make love. I blushed and looked away. She giggled and said, "There's no reason to be embarrassed Sigyn."

            I shyly looked at her and she leaned over to kiss my cheek before saying, "I'm going now so you two love birds can enjoy your post-coital cuddle time."

            She rose from the bed and dressed quickly before disappearing from the room. Loki pulled me closer and held me possessively tight. "How was it darling?" He asked.

            "You or all of it?" I asked in response.

            "All of it," he replied.

            I laughed lightly. "I never knew sex could be that way. I've never had so many orgasms in one night in my life. You were my favorite part of course."

            He laughed and leaned over to kiss me gently before settling in next to me, covering us both with the blanket and holding me close. I soon drifted off to sleep in his arms.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment