Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Product Review: Body Essence Body Wash



This is Tea Tree Oil Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash. Yes it comes in a big 28 oz bottle and claims "is infused with natural ingredients like Olive Oil for conditioning, Shea Butter for skin softening, Aloe Vera, Soy Protein Extracts and Tea Extracts for nourishing."

Let me tell you dear readers, it does NONE of those things! This is by far the most drying "ultra moisturizing" body wash I have ever used in my life. No I don't use Dial on my body, just my arm pits, but that's another post. I have to be sure to apply coconut oil after every shower (I confess I'm not a daily showerer, it's bad for my skin) but if I forget, my skin hates me for it. This morning I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to oil up after my shower. I'm paying for it. I plan to slather some on before bed. I will never buy this again. Ever! I'm actually considering saving the rest for my eldest son to use on his face as an acne wash and getting something better. I've taken to using a bar soap for my face by Shea Moisture for acne prone skin. Yes even at 39 I still get that. My face oil hasn't really slowed down yet. I use their curl enhancing smoothie on my hair. There will be a review on that. I just might move on to their shampoo, conditioner, and body wash as well. Of course that bar I have is enormous, so I should probably finish that first.

Anyway, bottom line: Don't waste your money! Terrible product and not at all moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment