Saturday, June 7, 2014

Salutations!

I'm doing this mostly to showcase some of my writing. I've had people inquire about it, so I'm finally going to give them a place to find it. I hope you enjoy what you read! I'm not a professional but I've been a storyteller my whole natural life thus far. I also want to state upfront that I am mildly dyslexic and I don't always catch my mistakes. Some of them are not mistakes that would not be caught by spelling check programs either because they aren't technically spelled wrong, but is the wrong word for the context. Yes I do have someone who proofreads my work, but frankly he doesn't always catch it either! So I apologize in advance, but I promise it won't be so bad that you cannot read it. There's no telling what you might just find on here at any given time, so consider yourself forewarned. I can be totally random at times and go off on a wild tangent that's completely unrelated to what I was just writing. It must be the ADD!

 That's going to be all for now as I have to make dinner for my boys. There's never enough time in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment